Gsc Apartments St Johns Wood Apartment Rental Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Don't move in St Johns Woods they care nothing about the residents staff is rude and heartless they don't fix anything and get mad when you constantly ask them to do so the property manager Robert is a joke he cares about nothing but the money allowed my family to be confined to sleeping in the living room because he did not want to move us an another unit due to mold being in my apartment due to a leake that lasted over a year and the issued still haven't been resolved because I want him to pay for my bed that was damaged he's attempting to evict me and my family for rent that's not even 30 days late and I have 600 dollars in court and attorney fees for a court date I'm never going to attend because the rent will be paid in full not to mention the court cost and fees have doubled within a month with no explanation they are a rip off don't move there these are some of the picturers this took two months to fix and still isnt complete mold is still in my kitchen
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Worst sofa ever! Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart. They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back..."