Don't move in St Johns Woods they care nothing about the residents staff is rude and heartless they don't fix anything and get mad when you constantly ask them to do so the property manager Robert is a joke he cares about nothing but the money allowed my family to be confined to sleeping in the living room because he did not want to move us an another unit due to mold being in my apartment due to a leake that lasted over a year and the issued still haven't been resolved because I want him to pay for my bed that was damaged he's attempting to evict me and my family for rent that's not even 30 days late and I have 600 dollars in court and attorney fees for a court date I'm never going to attend because the rent will be paid in full not to mention the court cost and fees have doubled within a month with no explanation they are a rip off don't move there these are some of the picturers this took two months to fix and still isnt complete mold is still in my kitchen
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I lived at the Media Center apartments before Avalonbay Communities Inc. purchased the place and fired all of the professional staff. They hired incompetent and unhelpful staff - who would..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."