Don't move in St Johns Woods they care nothing about the residents staff is rude and heartless they don't fix anything and get mad when you constantly ask them to do so the property manager Robert is a joke he cares about nothing but the money allowed my family to be confined to sleeping in the living room because he did not want to move us an another unit due to mold being in my apartment due to a leake that lasted over a year and the issued still haven't been resolved because I want him to pay for my bed that was damaged he's attempting to evict me and my family for rent that's not even 30 days late and I have 600 dollars in court and attorney fees for a court date I'm never going to attend because the rent will be paid in full not to mention the court cost and fees have doubled within a month with no explanation they are a rip off don't move there these are some of the picturers this took two months to fix and still isnt complete mold is still in my kitchen

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gsc apartments st johns wood apartment rental from Gsc Apartments and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gsc Apartments to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gsc Apartments for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gsc Apartments?

Comments